Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Thought, a Sharpie and a Notecard


Why is it that I can always find something better to do than my 'To Do List'?  Today, I buckled down (for a whole 2 hours!) and after I crossed off a few items, I decided to put some thought into ambitious but attainable goals for myself.  I chose a couple good ones then took out my Sharpie, wrote them on notecards and stuck them to the wall.  Suddenly, with just a little green ribbon to connect them, I had created a mini vision board.



Something I can look at everyday, all day and say outloud to myself until they come true.  If somebody's gonna hold me accountable, it might as well be me.


Tell me, Appleshiners, how do you hold yourself accountable for your goals?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...